Thursday, May 14, 2009

well,,

still a boring day for me.. very usual things are happening here.. and still my mother is sad, not just sad,. she is very sad even though she doesnt show it to us but still i am noticing it and i am feelin' it because we have the same feeling about the death of my father.. by the way today is exactly the 2nd month of my father's day of death... my mother is always saying that 14 is the worst day for us but for me it is worst but for my father it is the day that he can be with our Lord God, and now he has no problems up there above the skies.. and i now that he is always watching over us from up there.. so wherever u are papa,, we are missing you always and forever!! we love you so much!! tnx for everything that you have given us not only those material things but also your love that you have given to us!! tnx papa!!


-05/14/09

No comments:

Post a Comment