Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hi there!

it's a long time that i have been busy in playing games such as special force and GTA in our psp.. by the way,. still we are having some downcast of our feelings with my family because of the death of my father.. we are really missing my loving father.. and i have realized now that my father is a very good role model to us he had faith in God even if there are so many problems that comes into his life specially his illness.. and until the day he died, he had still that faith in God.. His faith in God is so strong and I can compare his faith in the song YOU RAISE ME UP.. because papa is so strong because he is in the shoulder of our God..

i miss my father very much.. i wish that he can be with us just for 1 day for us to say all the things we want to say to him... and say to him that i am so proud of him!! very very proud!! and i love him so much!!

-till here folks..

peace!

-emorage21

05/13/09

No comments:

Post a Comment