Thursday, June 4, 2009

watta day!

Well, today is the birthday of my lovely mother, June 4. I feel that she is still missing papa… But she is not letting us to know that.. all I can say about her is that mama is a strong woman! And also, she is a great and lovely mother. I love her so much!

By the way.. yesterday is such a great day for me and my habibi. We are so sweet to each other. we have had our activities in here yesterday. At first we washed my pillow and after washing it we played and I poured her plenty of water on her and of course she had her vengeance after I had poured her with plenty of water in my hands J. When the play time was over, we just have took some rest and then we browse some pictures in our computer and while browsing she has so many things that told me about those pictures.. and then we talked until she and her friend got to be on their own homes. And watta day that was!

-june 4 ‘09

-emorage21

No comments:

Post a Comment